Data protection declaration
We enjoy serving you. Protection of your personal data required for providing our service to you is of utmost importance to us. Your data are treated and protected within the framework of legal requirements. In the following, you'll find comprehensive information what data are assessed and how it is employed.
- Assessment and processing of personal data
- Storage of access data
At any access to Beep.com, access & process data will be stored on our servers in logfiles. Those logfiles contain the regular information, provided by your browser. I.e. browser type, IP addresses, requested ressources, referer, browser language, and date/time. Additional personal data will only be accessed, if you have provided that voluntarily, e.g. during registration process or to answer your requests.
- Utilization of Cookies
The purpose of Cookies is for the server to differentiate the favorites of users, and writing some simple data of the user’s hard disk through the browser. You may choose to modify the acceptability of your browser to Cookies, including accepting all cookies, be notified when cookies is setup, reject all cookies. If you have selected reject all cookies, you may possibly not able to use part of the personalized services or participate in some of the activities.
- Cookies utilized by Beep
By entering the members area we put session cookies in place so that a user have to enter his password only once and for identification of the user at the Login process.
- Cookies utilized by third parties
Third parties, presenting ads, may utilize cookies as well to measure the effectiveness of ads or to target visitors. We will not be able to inform on those cookies in use separately.This does not include your name, address, E-Mail-address or phone number.
- Storage of information on using Beep
At each access to members area or other modules related to the members homepage, e.g. guest book, contact form, chat and forum, relevant data, such as IP addresses, date/time, members name (if possible) and actions taken will be stored.
Furthermore we are using cookies to control and optimize our overlay of ads, if applicable. E.g. this serves to prevent one and the same ad to be presented to the same visitor again and again.
We will neither reveal your personal data to other companies or institutions, nor sell or otherwise market them. Excluded from this rule is the transmission to service partners for the purpose of providing certain services, e.g. the delivery of newsletters or similar services. However, only data required for the specific service is transmitted. All effective regulations for data protection are observed. Legal or court-ordered obligations for disclosure or transmission of data will, however, be fulfilled.
As a third party provider on Beep, Google uses DART-cookies for displaying ads on your website. DoubleClick’s ad-serving and paid search listing (“DART Search”) products utilize the same cookie: the DART cookie. The DART cookie is a persistent cookie and consists of the name of the domain that set the cookie (“ad.doubleclick.net”), the lifetime of the cookie, and a “value.” DoubleClick’s DART technology generates a unique series of characters for the “value” portion of the cookie.
The DoubleClick DART cookie helps marketers learn how well their Internet advertising campaigns or paid search listings perform. Many marketers and Internet websites use DoubleClick’s DART technology to deliver and serve their advertisements or manage their paid search listings. DoubleClick’s DART products set or recognize a unique, persistent cookie when an ad is displayed or a paid listing is selected. The information that the DART cookie provides marketers includes the number of unique users their advertisements were displayed to, how many users clicked on their Internet ads or paid listings, and which ads or paid listings they clicked on.
User may deactivate the use of DART cookies by clicking on Googles privacy declaration: Privacy
- At any access to Beep.com, access & process data will be stored on our servers in logfiles. Those logfiles contain the regular information, provided by your browser. I.e. browser type, IP addresses, requested ressources, referer, browser language, and date/time. Additional personal data will only be accessed, if you have provided that voluntarily, e.g. during registration process or to answer your requests.
- Utilization and disclosure of personal informationYour provided personal data will only be used to answer your requests, to provide the proper service of Beep.com and for technical administration.
Under the policy on the joint use of personal data by Beep.com and a third party, Beep.com will absolutely not arbitrarily sell, exchange, or lease any of your personal data to other groups or individuals. Based on the principle of the Policy of Beep.com we will use your personal data with a third party only if necessary for our service to serve your membership that you have agreed to or if we are legally obliged to.
In the event that someone may possibly violate the service clause of Beep.com or may possibly damage or hamper the service of the Beep website, users or related third parties, and if Beep has reason enough to believe that it is necessary to disclose these information for the purpose of identification, contacting, or taking legal action against that person, Beep.com may disclose the personal data of the user. Besides, based on good intention in believing that disclosure is for the necessity of law or for the purpose of protecting and improving the service used in the management or other purpose, Beep.com may also disclose or read the personal data of user.
- Right to inquire your personal data stored by BeepThe member has the right to ask for information on the personal data that we store. The member needs to send an email from the email account he has used for the initial registration.
- Approval of receiving newsletters by Beep.comAgreement to receive newsletters by Beep.com includes the permission to receive the regular Beep.com newsletter and occasionally commercial newsletter from our cooperation partners. Under "My Profile" in your members area you may withdraw that permission anytime by a simple mouseclick.